STRUGGLING TO KEEP YOUR PARENT’S DAILY AFFAIRS IN ORDER?Maybe you...
- Are part of “The Sandwich Generation” and feel overwhelmed taking care of your children and parents at the same time
- Live far away from Mom and Dad
- Don’t have the time or the skill-set to take over managing their daily money matters
More than 50% of Americans in their 40’s are “sandwiched” between their aging parents and their own children.
Roughly 33% of sandwich generation caregivers report a high level of emotional stress; and 20% report high levels of financial and physical strain.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF!
Helping your parents manage their daily affairs is a sweet, selfless act. But you don’t have to do it alone. Managing two households is a big undertaking, and we can help!
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Daily Money Management: bill-paying, mail review, budgeting, bank and credit card statement reconciliation, etc.
- Vendor Troubleshooting
- Financial Organization
- Appointment and Calendar Management
- Assistance with Medicare, Medicaid, and VA Forms
- Professional Services Coordination
- Professional Fiduciary Services
- Transition/Moving Coordination
- Computer Skills Assistance
- Referral Resource
- Protection against Fraud and Scams
WHEN YOU CAN’T BE THERE … WE CAN!
“I became acquainted with Barbara two years ago when my mother needed bookkeeping and bill payment assistance. Mom lives in a retirement community in Atlanta, Ga. … none of her three children live there and it had become burdensome, not to mention fraught with worry, about what and how to manage going forward … I began to get acquainted with Barbara through emails and phone conversations. Her personable tone and intelligence came through immediately … She has been stellar in her response to me, my mother, and forthright with necessary suggestions and changes as my mother’s health and mental awareness diminishes. I recommend Barbara and her entire firm to anyone who needs help like I’ve described.”
Daughter of a past Senior Partners client in Scottsdale, Arizona